Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Winter Solstice - making progress!!

The last few days I've been plodding along with my Christmas Winter Solstice blocks. I love the bigger blocks and they are looking lovely in the Christmas fabric.

Among The Stars - the big central block, confirmed my newfound love of HSTs!



a close up on the star centre..




Board Games block:





Jacobs Ladder - I changed this as I preferred this layout, so it doesn't look like a ladder, but I'm happy with it.




Precious Fabric - I swapped my light for dark in this block as I wanted a big area of the Santa print showing.




I still have 14 blocks to go. I've decided I'm going to QAYG with this one as I haven't done that before and the big blocks lend themselves to using this method.




1 comment:

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!