Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Winter Solstice Blocks


Well I've had a busy day sewing more Winter Solstice blocks and I'm really pleased with how its looking.

This block is Gramma Annas Basket and its different to the design. I wanted to feature the fabric in the centre of the block instead of applique the basket and then I changed the direction of the other blocks to form a frame.




This block is Tidy Rows.



And I really like this block - The Crosswalk.


I've cut out the pieces for the next few blocks ready to go tomorrow. The quilt is going to be bigger than I thought!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jayne...thanks for stopping by my blog. So glad my post resignated with you. You came up as a no-replyer....so thought I'd return the visit to check out what you are working on and to say hi. :)V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val, thanks for visiting :) not sure why it comes up as no reply - will look into it

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!