I'm joining up with Patchwork Times 2017 UFO challenge to work on my unfinished quilts. Heres my list of 12 projects:
1. Pink Quilt: All the blocks have been joined in strips, just need to join the strips, quilt and bind.
2. Childs Quilt. I found a small remnant of fabric one day with a lovely picture of a little girl and a bear in the forest. I added scraps joined into long strips and green trim to make it into a single bed size. This just needs quilting and bindng.
3. Scrappy Eye Spy blanket. I love making eye spy quilts! I make them about 1m x 1m as they are for Angels for the Forgotten charity. This one just needs quilting & binding.
4. Eye Spy blanket (4") - this needs a border, quilting and binding.
5. Eye Spy Blanket (5") needs a border, quilting & binding.
6. Disappearing Nine Patch - mainly Kaffe Fassett Collection fabrics. Needs a border, quilting & binding.
7. Floral Patchwork Quilt. Another one that needs to be quilted and bound.
8. Floral quilt - donation. This unfinished quilt top was donated. A large part of it had already been pieced and I have added more blocks to each end of the quilt to make it big enough to fit a single bed. I also made a set of matching pillow cases. It is waiting to be quilted and bound. I am so overdue on doing this one!
9. Blue Diamonds Quilt. All pieced and border is done, waiting to be quilted and bound. ( I'm really starting to see a pattern here...)
10. Children's Playground Blanket. Needs quilting and binding.
11 A Boy & A Girl. I just love this quilt pattern and I need to get back to working on it. I have one block waiting to be appliquéd - I'll be doing machine applique - and others I've started tracing off the patterns for. This is my biggest project for 2017.
12. Building Blocks BOM. I started this Leah Day quilt-a-long in 2014 because I wanted to learn free motion quilting. A lot of the piecing is done but there are still a few blocks that need finishing and quilting.
So, thats my list of quilting UFOs for 2017 - hoping they'll all be completed this time next year.