Tuesday, 27 December 2016

UFO's list for 2017

I'm joining up with Patchwork Times 2017 UFO challenge to work on my unfinished quilts. Heres my list of 12 projects:

1. Pink Quilt: All the blocks have been joined in strips, just need to join the strips, quilt and bind.



2. Childs Quilt.  I found a small remnant of fabric  one day with a lovely picture of a little girl and a bear in the forest. I added scraps joined into long strips and green trim to make it into a single bed size. This just needs quilting and bindng.



3. Scrappy Eye Spy blanket. I love making eye spy quilts! I make them about 1m x 1m as they are for Angels for the Forgotten charity. This one just needs quilting & binding.


4. Eye Spy blanket (4") - this needs a border, quilting and binding.


5. Eye Spy Blanket (5") needs a border, quilting & binding.


6. Disappearing Nine Patch - mainly Kaffe Fassett Collection fabrics. Needs a border, quilting & binding.



7.  Floral Patchwork Quilt.  Another one that needs to be quilted and bound.


8. Floral quilt - donation.  This unfinished quilt top was donated. A large part of it had already been pieced and I have added more blocks to each end of the quilt to make it big enough to fit a single bed. I also made a set of matching pillow cases. It is waiting to be quilted and bound.  I am so overdue on doing this one!


9. Blue Diamonds Quilt. All pieced and border is done, waiting to be quilted and bound. ( I'm really starting to see a pattern here...)



10. Children's Playground Blanket. Needs quilting and binding.



11   A Boy & A Girl.  I just love this quilt pattern and I need to get back to working on it. I have one block waiting to be appliqu├ęd - I'll be doing machine applique - and others I've started tracing off the patterns for. This is my biggest project for  2017.




12. Building Blocks BOM. I started this Leah Day quilt-a-long in 2014 because I wanted to learn free motion quilting. A lot of the piecing is done but there are still a few blocks that need finishing and quilting.




So, thats my list of quilting UFOs for 2017 - hoping they'll all be completed this time next year.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of my UFOs stopped at the "top" stage, too. 2017 must be the year of quilting and binding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I didn't realise I had this many!

      Delete

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...