Friday, 9 December 2016

Tote Bags

I had listed making tote bags on my FAL Q4 list as I had bought the fabric and wanted to get them sent off for the Dress A Girl Around the World Christmas distribution. Not long after starting to cut the fabric I found I already had a lot cut out. So 26 tote bags done and sent off. I'm still aiming to get the rest finished soon.


I picked up this elephant fabric for next to nothing ( gotta love this time of year at Spotlight!) I added different coloured handles & some bias binding trim to brighten them up & make them easier to tell apart. I'm pleased with the way they turned out.


The tote bags are used for the education packs - they get filled with books and pencils and are handed out with the clothes. I love projects that support education so I try and sew them regularly.

There are two easy tote bag patterns that I use for these:

20 minute library bag

My Little Shopper Tote

Linking up with So She Can Sews Show off Saturday 


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...