Thursday, 15 December 2016

Q4 2016 FAL - Soft Baby Blocks

Working my way through my Q4 Finish A Long list and a quick finish was to sew the final seams on these soft baby blocks. These were easy to make. I just used charm squares in bright patterns - (simple high contrast patterns are good for developing babies eye tracking movements) and put some greaseproof paper in so they make a noise. Add a few loops of ribbon in the seams, stuff and stitch up.



You could also use textured fabrics and baby rattles to add more interest. Theres a good tutorial on how to make these baby blocks here:

How to Make Soft Toy Rattle Blocks

2016 Q4 FAL goals post


2016 FAL

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! My babies would have loved these when they were little! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...