Tuesday, 13 December 2016

En Provence MQ - Clue 3

The third clue for En Provence Mystery Quilt was purple four patches. I started out with these lovely purples.


Later I added a small gingham print, but now I'm not so sure if if I'll use it. It was a nice easy clue and I finished making my four patches on Sunday morning.


 I love the colours in this mystery quilt and I had a play around with some of the pieces. The avocado green is not a colour I would usually go for - but its just the right green for these colours. 


To see more clue 2 posts check out the Mystery Monday Link up

My previous clues:



3 comments:

  1. I would definitely keep the tiny gingham IN the line up. It gives your collection such light and sparkle!! Well done and keeping up with the clues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your mystery units look lovely! I'm looking forward to cutting into the green and yellow.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!