Saturday, 17 December 2016

Children's Library BOM 2017

Not long now till I have my year off and I can sew and quilt all day- at least thats the plan! I've had a great time this week planning for next year and have signed up for a few quilt-a-longs already.

Today Pat Sloan released her Mystery BOM for next year - The Children's Library.  I've been sorting through my stash to choose my fabrics and this is what I've decided on using:



I have swapped the colour scheme a little.
The left top fabrics are my greys; next to them is two larger border prints that I might be able to work in somehow - I'll just wait and see - possibly a border?

Bottom left - my cream, beige whites are creams with soft pink, green & apricot patterns.

Middle right - my reds are a deep maroon, one a larger print, another chequerboard and then a small print.

Bottom right - I've swapped aqua for apricot - two small prints & one larger.

You can see more fabric selections here on the link page: Children's Library Supply List

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...