Wednesday, 28 December 2016

2017 Goals & Plans

2017 Planning Party Yvonne at at Quilting JetGirl is having a planning link party so I thought I'd join in and write out my plans. I'm excited about next year as I have a year off work.

Instead of looking at all the great quilting projects & BOMs and being too tired to join in I can sew all day every day if I want to... and yes, I want to!



My main sewing skills goals for next year are:
  • to learn free motion quilting
  • to learn how to use my embroidery machine (Janome 11000)
  • to improve my quilting/piecing skills
  • to learn some heirloom sewing techniques
So I've signed up for quite a few BOMs & quilt-a-longs. My goal is to keep up with these and finish on time.
  • Murder Mystery 
  • Growing Up
  • Children's Library
  • Flower Festival
  • Winter Solstice
  • 365 Challenge
  • En Provence
I'm also going to work through some of the Craftsy & Creative Bug classes in my library.

UFOs -I want to finish some UFO's which  I've listed in the 2017 Patchwork Times list:
  • Pink quilt
  • Childs quilt
  • Scrappy eye spy
  • Eye Spy 4"
  • Eye Spy 5"
  • Floral Patchwork
  • Floral Quilt
  • Blue Diamonds
  • Children's Playground
  • A Boy & a Girl
  • Building Blocks
Charity Sewing  Goals:
and I have a few quilt patterns I want to work on.

So I have a lot planned and I'm looking forward to 2017!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! You have a wonderful list and I hope you find a lot of joy and satisfaction as you work through it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!