Instead of looking at all the great quilting projects & BOMs and being too tired to join in I can sew all day every day if I want to... and yes, I want to!
My main sewing skills goals for next year are:
- to learn free motion quilting
- to learn how to use my embroidery machine (Janome 11000)
- to improve my quilting/piecing skills
So I've signed up for quite a few BOMs & quilt-a-longs. My goal is to keep up with these and finish on time.
- Children's Library
- Winter Solstice
- 365 Challenge
- En Provence
I'm also going to work through some of the Craftsy & Creative Bug classes in my library.
UFOs -I want to finish some UFO's which I've listed in the 2017 Patchwork Times list:
- Pink quilt
- Childs quilt
- Scrappy eye spy
- Eye Spy 4"
- Eye Spy 5"
- Floral Patchwork
- Floral Quilt
- Blue Diamonds
- Children's Playground
- A Boy & a Girl
- Building Blocks
Charity Sewing Goals:
- Tote bags for Dress a Girl Around the World Australia.
- Angel Blankets, Hygiene purses, soft toys for Angels for the Forgotten.
- Gowns, wraps, mini quilts for Miracle Babies & Ava Grace
- Knit 4 Charities projects.
and I have a few quilt patterns I want to work on.
So I have a lot planned and I'm looking forward to 2017!