Monday, 22 August 2016

Let the blogging begin!

 The last few years I've been getting back to enjoying the sewing and crotchet that went by the wayside for many years after kids went to school and I went back to full time work. I have  many quilting, sewing and embroidery projects I want to complete as well as my sewing for several charities.

 In 2017 I'm taking a year off work and I have a long list of UFO's and WIPs that I'm looking forward to working on. and a lot of quilting skills I want to learn. I decided to start a blog to keep track of my progress and to 'meet' others with the same interests, so please, leave a comment and say hello if you're a fellow sewing blogger  :)

We're about to go overseas next week so no sewing for the next month or so but looking forward to October when I can get back to the sewing machine.  I like both traditional and modern quilting, sewing clothes and sewing for charity and only wish I had more time to spend in my sewing room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!